(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PHP Programming - for beginners and professionals

Did you know that co-founder Christopher Scollo is a published author? He'll hate me for putting these live but I can't resist :-)

That's Chris on the far right - bobbing up at the end.

In this one he is at the bottom on the left.

The book is from 1999 so not a recent activity but at least it shows we do have one talented programmer on board. The last time I tried to code something, I managed to create an infinite loop and brought the Kelkoo servers down.

I'm sure Chris will give anyone a free book if you ask nicely.. (err.. can't promise anything!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Scollo said...

I hate you for putting this live.

4:27 pm  
Blogger Caz Mockett said...

Well, it just so happens I'm looking for a newbie's guide to PHP...

I was in Borders on Monday - went in for a book on PHP, came out with one on DOM Scriping. Oh well!

9:35 am  
Blogger IndianComedian said...

WOW!! I didn't know I know somebody famous. Well, I do not know Christopher personally, but we have been exchanging a lot of business emails. I can tell you that from his emails, you would know that he is a learned man not to mention a gentleman :).

2:40 am  
Blogger IndianComedian said...

Do not be embarrassed Christopher, you should be proud that at such a young age you have accomplished so much while other people are still languishing in their youth:)

2:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I wouldn't have thought it by his casual deamur but I think Chris just might be a ladies man. :)

By the way good call on putting up the book. Great idea. Chris nice photo, I think I just may link to this post.

:)

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home