(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Tech Trance

This post has moved to the new Crowdstorm blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip Wilkinson said...

I'm in shock! You've written something :-)

3:45 pm  
Blogger Darrell said...

This is probably why developers can sometimes be viewed as grumpy geeks, when they are at their best, being creative, they become grumpy and angry, 'you wouldn't like them when there angry!'

I'm sure artists, and other creative people suffer from this too.

spot on post, I completely empathize.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Caz Mockett said...

I *knew* there was a good reason why I consume so many biscuits when I'm having a Busy Brain Day... all those pesky biscuit-goblins in my head!

Thanks for enlightening me ;-)

11:34 pm  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home